Thursday, December 15, 2011

Interview Letter

I was grown so much impatience. every body I was tracking online like immigration.com and visajourney.com had not only recieved their interview letters but also had gone throught the interview too. they were waiting for their oath and some already had thier oaths and were now waiting for their passports to arrive. it was too much of tention and nervousness. I checked uscis site and their rule said to answer yes or no in 120 days which is roughly 5 months and still no sign of an interview letter. one day I was on uscis site and a page explained that if you dont hear within a certain time i think it was 80 days than you can open up a ticket and they will update you in 2 weeks time and if you dont get the update in 2 weeks you call a number and they will reply you with the current information. i tried opening up a ticket and message said your application is still in time frame. well i think the same week I got mine interview letter but may be with christmad and new year holidays its another 5 weeks wait for me to appear for my interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment